This is where I come to roost.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

What a frustrating afternoon.

So Casey and I got to our hotel before check in today, and we decided to go watch The Dark knight to kill time. Halfway thorough, the power went out in the building. A good movie, cut short so early...just as it was beginning to take off. How ironic. We have rainchecks, so I suppose an evening this week will be dedicated to finishing it.

Then, we went to the hotel, only to find out that the reservation for our room has not been made. I haven't been able to get a hold of our contact, but we held tonight's room on my debit card...which, if my gas purchase from last night posts before Tuesday will create over-drafting problems on my account...but, Chase will quickly and easily take care of that, because they are the best bank in the country...however, my credit will still drop a bit if it overdrafts. We'll see how that goes.

All in all, I'm not as frustrated as I probably should be today. I'm feeling pretty nice, sitting here in a wonderfully nice hotel room, enjoying myself quite a lot actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment