This is where I come to roost.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Subj..................

I want to write a blog. But, I'm exhausted.

If I did write a blog, it would talk about Casey and I tripping to Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum and Lord Trussaud's Wax Museum in Ft. Worth today. Maybe I'll talk about it later. It was alot of fun. They'll be pictures in my picasa album soon.

Also, I'd talk about my recent nostalgia dives. Maybe its the fact that reading Mick Foley's third book has gotten me thinking about wrestling again, a staple of my high school days. Maybe its the fact that I've been talking to Jacob, one of my best friends most nights this week. Maybe its the fact that I talked to Rachel this week too. Maybe I just miss those days. Those high school days, which seem...SO gone, so forever gone at this point. I hope to have a few attempts at rekindling them in my life, though I know it will never be like it was.

That's more words than I thought I'd muster. Off to zzzs. Get some sleep you.

1 comment:

  1. just catching up on your blog while sitting outside of the library here in nowhere Oklahoma. i am super jealous of your hot tub suite. you sure you guys don't want to trade the suite for our mildly sketchy motel rooms?

    p.s. the story about the bee was hilarious. parents...we've found that costume strike would really be a whole lot easier without them.

    ReplyDelete