This is where I come to roost.

Monday, July 14, 2008

"Oh God, It Smells of Skunk!"

So that's what it feels like to drive 13 hours in a single day.

It actually wasn't all that bad. I wasn't the least bit sleepy a single time, which is a good thing. We have safely arrived at our Holiday Inn Express in Weatherford, TX an outskirt-ish suburb of Ft. Worth.

When we arrived, Casey and I did our usual "which room will we stay in" check. We each get a room, but ended up really only using one. We always check to see if there are any differences between the two rooms before settling on one. Casey laid in her room while I went to see mine. Mostly the same. Then I went to the bathroom.

Room 203 is a hot tub suite. Sweet.

This is a great room to come to after a long drive. Soft beds, a nice sofa, coffee table, fridge, microwave, wifi for me and dataport for Casey. Nice.

No crazy stories from the road. Just a long day, glad to be here safe. Hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment