This is where I come to roost.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

"We welcome Lady Lorna, who is here from the Realm of Texas to celebrate her 9th birthday. It is my honor to present her with this princess cap."

Offically Medieval Times was awesome. Casey and I cheered for the Black and White night, and enjoyed ourselves immensely. You should try to see this, if you can.

Just a quick update tonight to let you know I added the wax museum photos to my picasa album, along with some pictures of the New Mexico scnery. I also added pithy captions to most of the pictures...so, you can check those out.

http://picasaweb.google.com/MillerJAllen

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE Medieval Times. i haven't been since the sixth grade but MAN i remember it was awesome. i cheered for the Green Knight and he won. i wanna go back SO badly. slash work there.

    ReplyDelete