This is where I come to roost.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Readers?

Does anyone read this? Just curious. Post if you do. Now and then.

All the others have left now, except for the few who have unbooked weeks. Killing time right now in a local coffee shop until moving into our hotel for our last week, then to DENVER! I hadn't realized how close our first stop was to Denver, close enough to check out things in the city each and every day of the week. So, if you know anything I should check out in Denver, let me know.

This city is really really cool. Its tucked away in the middle of this beautiful mountain landscape, with all kinds of culture, local atmosphere, and things to do.

(If it ever seems like I'm vague, it's on purpose. I'm trying to be careful about naming just where I am, company name, etc. I work for kids.)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous23:03

    I read your blog Jake, maybe because I am partway creeper, but mostly because I am proud of you and am searching my heart for good things to do as well, for this year that I am out of school.

    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:26

    Your facebook told me to read your blog, so I do. I am going to start one of my own to chart everything Michael is doing, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete