This is where I come to roost.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's been a long time now.

Hey blog,

I'm sorry I've not updated you in so long. I'll begin turning that around now.

Jake

So, I've been home for a week after an interesting trip to get here. I took a greyhound from Missoula to Spokane. But, it was two hours late, causing me to miss my flight. They couldn't get me on a plane until the next day and I had to stay in the hotel in Spokane. The airport in Spokane is the most remotely located building I've ever experienced. It's surrounded by nothing. There are two hotels, and only one was remotely close, so I had to spend the evening at the Ramada. So I had to spend way too much on it.

But, suffice to say, I've gotten home to Petersburg, and gotten to spend some good time with all of my old friends. So that's been nice.

Tomorrow, its off to Hanover to see some of those friends and support Casey as she begins workshopping on her play they're producing.

I hope anyone who reads this is doing well.

2 comments:

  1. "...and gotten to spend some good time with all of my old friends."

    What's this "all" crap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22:40

    How long are you two in Hanover?

    ReplyDelete