This is where I come to roost.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bats!

This week in Austin is just going so well. I can't tell you how exciting it is. I'm getting very anxious to go home, and see some old friends for a while. Should be alot of fun.

Not a whole lot of grand stories coming form this week, other than just an absolutely incredible group of kids. This week is going so easy. There is one little complication in the fact that we can't set our set up until Saturday morning, because there's a crew working on the roof of the paramount theatre...where we're performing.

In the mean time, we're rehearsing in the State theatre, a theatre right next door. This theatre is INCREDIBLE. Though it doesn't look it, its the type of theatre I dream of having as my own artistic vehicle some day. It has a clasroom set up upstairs, and a great stage. The decor is so contemporary...the only thing I'd add is a studio theatre set up, which could easily be installed somewhere. This place is so incredibly cool. I feel awesome working in it.

Our contact doesn't trust us. But i think he's one of those people who thinks he's smarter than everyone he meets. He's not putting a damper on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment