This is where I come to roost.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

It was like a little wooden oasis that you couldn't escape from...

So, I've been without real stable internet for oh say...3 weeks now.

In Circle, MT I stayed in an old lady's house and if I sat in a certain chair with my computer hiked up at a certain angle I could get the internet.

The next week, in Williston, ND, I connected to what I believe was there home wireless router. Unfortunately, my area was the basement, and so it was very slow and unstable there.

Last week....let's talk about last week.

The shows went well...two shows on Friday, at 3:00 and 5:30. The new times were a different thing for us. I liked it better.

We stayed in a beautiful house. An amazing house. It was brand new, spacious...oh so many things. There was no phone, and no internet. So that sucked. But it was REALLY nice, and I miss it already.

Now in Missoula for a week off, I'm staying at a hippie's house. She's a real hippie. No TV, her fridge is filled with nothing but organic greens, and she has a meditation room.

She has internet, which I'm using currently, but she'll be home over the next couple days and then its back to sitting in a certain chair to connect to a vaguely strong wireless connection.

The name of the network is "bliss."

No comments:

Post a Comment