This is where I come to roost.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blogs, Tour, Etc.

I don't know why I've become so lazy about this blog. I enjoyed doing it at first. I still do, really. I just never get around to doing it when I'm online. (Except when I'm stealing Internet...more on that later.)

There's things I wanna talk about. I badly wanna talk about football. I have alot of opinions about the NFL...but I think most of the people that read here, don't really care about the NFL....so I don't. But I've thought about opening a blog over at FanNation...which is a sports blog site. But then I think, i don't even update my own blog...so I don't.

I have a twitter...which I also don't update enough. But, I do tend to update it more than I update this. And if you dont' have a twitter, you should get one. They're fun and quick. They're supposed to be a mini-blog that tells people who follow your twitters exactly what you're doing at any given moment. They encourage you to quickly get on and just say "at the store" "shaving my body hair" etc. Of course, most people don't just say that. They're little glimpses into a person's personality. Well, mine can be found here.

Maybe this tour's just not interesting? But it is. Maybe the towns we're in aren't as interesting as the summer. They're not. But, there is still interesting stuff going on. We've had tougher weeks, and maybe I'm just more fatigued.

I wanna tell you to keep checking here, I'm going to update more often, I promise! But....I don't know that I will. I really HOPE I will. I like the idea that people wanna know what I'm up to, or enjoy an update on me, just because I feel the same about them, and anyone who may read this...I'd like to know what you're doing too. But, for whatever reason, I don't update this like I should.

At any rate, we're in Circle, MT this week. It's even smaller than Bridger was. We spent alot of money on GROCERIES. So we can cook our own meals. We're staying in an old lady's house. She isn't home. They just gave us a house. So we've been cooking. That's nice. No internet. Unless I scoot just to the left on the air mattress. Then I get internet. That's where I am now.

Where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment