This is where I come to roost.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

How are we going to rip his arms off?

Our week ere this week has been going smashingly, even if I can't write letters to give the parents for shit. I just keep making small mistakes in the letters. Good thing is, the people here are so friendly and nice, they've began thinking its funny. And not in that "we're acting like its funny but completely dissapointed in you way." They're extremely understanding, and have been at it a long time, so if the letters say something they're not used to, they just assume the ltter's wrong, and they're usually correct.

I'm a very paranoid person as far as my job performance. I feel like every contact has a shortlist of things they hope for me to accomplish. I probably spend alot more time thinking about the evaluations that the contacts fill out after we're gone than the average person who does my job. I've always been that way about anything. I think every tiny mistake I make is getting written down and sent to my boss where they spend time talking about me and how terrible I am. Well, I hope they don't.

It's amazing the feeling that you get when you have a good week, after a really bad week. Last week was by far, our worst. (And I know I say this alot, but its very true in this case.) This week, is by far-blow our other weeks away, scary good - best week ever. The ease of this week compared to the last few weeks just brings me so much joy. Casey and I feel like we're floating, its excellent. Quite excellent.

1 comment:

  1. wow your parents actually read your parent letters? man. i am jealous.

    i am waiting for that super amazing, easy, suburb of Denver like week. hasn't happened yet, though we have had some really good shows.

    i am keeping my fingers crossed for next week. B.C. is where it's at.

    ReplyDelete