This is where I come to roost.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blog Entry Now

I have this big blog entry I wanna write. Subjects include the future, new year's type resolutions, and life on the job.

But I had a horrible migraine last night. I've never had a migraine before. Headaches, but not migraines. This was a migraine.

The migraine made me angry because we were eating at this awesome pizza place, and I could hardly taste my salami and linguica pizza. But I'[m fairly certain it was really good. i didn't even have the focus, strength, or energy to save the leftovers or finish my beer (i was hoping it would help.) I just wanted to get home so badly.

And today, my back hurts miserably. Apparently this tour may kill me. Let's see what breaks down next. Toes, I hope its not you.

I'm going to post that real blog later.

1 comment: